shout out to my parents for not supervising what i do on the internet ever
Suddenly you’re 21 and you’re screaming along in your car to all the songs you used to listen to when you were sad in middle school and everything is different but everything is good
This is possibly my favorite thing that’s ever been trended on twitter
… so how the hell can they keep their hands off each other now?
I love this so much but it also breaks my heart
because if you watch closely, when Harry almost runs into Louis, Louis is forced to put his hands on Harry’s back to get around him, and Harry isn’t expecting it and he does a double take when he realises that it was Louis who touched him. He’s so surprised that Louis had his hands on him in front of thousands of people for only a moment and his face shows clearly how happy it made him.
Okay, so apparently there was this picture circulating the fandom where fans were encouraged to wear the colour of their favourite. There’s a very little chance Harry had heard about this, I sure hadn’t, but after he wore a blue bandana around his neck at a show (X) people started speculating. It was all over Tumblr as well as Twitter and as you might know, they’re very fandom aware. Then Harry decided to wear the bandana again on the 24th (X) and the speculations continued. It is very likely he had picked up on it by now. And yesterday he wore it yet again (X). That adds up to two times after the speculations blew up.
So basically, Harry’s a Louis girl (◡‿◡✿)
Harry’s been on a roll:
- tthrowing shade in perfume interviews so hard he was literally taken out in the next one (turned out he wasn’t “feeling well”) (x)
- tweeting lyrics to a song called Secrets that basically says he’s passive aggressive and “so gay” and he doesn’t care if people know about his secrets (x / x)
- tweeting “shady warehouse” which is a very, um, not straight video (x)
- wearing a blue bandana when a fan thing said to wear bandanas in different colors depending what boy was their fav. Obviously blue was Louis’ color. (x)
- some more tweeting “It all comes out in the wash” (x)
- -not giving any fucks about what people think about him, quote “LONG HAIR DONT CARE” (x)
- giving thumbs up to people with rainbow/larry signs (x) (there’s more than this)
- wearing a Minnie Mouse bow during a show (x / x)
- taking the mic d (x)
- standing up for himself (x) but being nice about it (x)
- generally being unchill
basically harry’s cruising and it’s great. im sure there’s more, add stuff people
HE’S FREE FALLING INTO BEING HIMSELF INFRONT OF EVERYONE AND I LOVE IT!
i don’t wanna be famous for the fame
i wanna be famous so i can meet other famous people